These are popular events and places are limited. To register interest in the next event, 26th and 27th of February 2018 at Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld, email email@example.com
What previous delegates said …
“I now have a clearer understanding of employee ownership and have lots of new ideas from other participating companies”
“A great learning workshop”
“Realised I know more than I first thought, and have gained more understanding on management’s point of view”
“Now feeling energised and positive – gained a lot of knowledge from Carole’s experience and from other employee owners”
“The course was excellent, fun, well done in every way”
Objective: To build knowledge and awareness of the benefits of employee ownership and support employee owners in building a stronger, more engaged ownership culture within their businesses.
Designed for: Employee Representatives: elected Trustees, elected Directors, Partner Council members.
Timings: 12 noon 26th February 2018 – 2.30pm 27th February 2018
Location: Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld
Format: The event will mix expert led instruction, collective knowledge sharing and interactive learning activities.
Objectives: On completion of the course delegates will :
- Know what makes employee ownership work
- Understand what makes a productive ownership culture
- Be an informed employee owner able to interpret and assess business performance
- Be better informed on the workings of trusts and share schemes
- Make great connections with other employee owners
- Return to the workplace able to share knowledge and inspire colleagues
Full programme can be viewed here
Costs: £269 per delegate includes lunches, dinner, overnight stay, breakfast, training and materials.