What previous delegates said …
“Very informative and good fun. Great to meet other employee owners!”
“I now have a clearer understanding of employee ownership and have lots of new ideas from other participating companies”
“A great learning workshop”
“The course was very interesting and has made me aware of changes needed in our workplace”
“Realised I know more than I first thought, and have gained more understanding on management’s point of view”
“Now feeling energised and positive – gained a lot of knowledge from Carole’s experience and from other employee owners”
“The course was excellent, fun, well done in every way”
Objective: To build knowledge and awareness of the benefits of employee ownership and support employee owners in building a stronger, more engaged ownership culture within their businesses.
Designed for: New and Employee Directors, Employee Trustees, Employee Council Members
Timings: 12 noon 1st October 2018 – 12 noon 2nd October 2018
Location: Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld
Format: The event will mix expert led instruction, collective knowledge sharing and interactive learning activities.
Objectives: On completion of the course delegates will :
- Know what makes employee ownership work
- Understand what makes a productive ownership culture
- Be an informed employee owner able to interpret and assess business performance
- Be better informed on the workings of trusts and share schemes
- Make great connections with other employee owners
- Return to the workplace able to share knowledge and inspire colleagues
Full programme can be viewed here
Costs: £295 per delegate includes lunches, dinner, overnight stay, breakfast, training and materials.