Events Search and Views Navigation
Objective: To build knowledge and awareness of the benefits of employee ownership and support employee owners in building a stronger, more engaged ownership culture within their businesses.
Designed for: New and Employee Directors, Employee Trustees, Employee Council Members
Format: The event will mix expert led instruction, collective knowledge sharing and interactive learning activities.
Objectives: On completion of the course delegates will :
- Know what makes employee ownership work
- Understand what makes a productive ownership culture
- Be an informed employee owner able to interpret and assess business performance
- Be better informed on the workings of trusts and share schemes
- Make great connections with other employee owners
- Return to the workplace able to share knowledge and inspire colleagues