“Absolutely invaluable – I now know what’s expected of me. Great fun, too!”
“Our people came back buzzing – definitely booking places on the next one.”
The next course will be early 2016. To register click here
Objective: To build knowledge and awareness of the benefits of employee ownership and support employee owners in building stronger, more engaged ownership culture within their businesses.
Target Audience: Employee Representatives: elected Trustees, elected Directors, Partner Council members.
Timings: 12noon – 12noon
Location: Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld
Format: The event will mix expert led instruction with experiential and interactive learning activities.
Objectives: On completion of the course delegates will :
- Have a broader understanding of employee ownership
- Gain an insight into how to assess company performance
- Be better informed on the workings of trusts and share schemes
- Have new and tried & tested ideas on making ownership work
- Return to the workplace energized and enthused
Costs: £249 per delegate includes lunch, dinner, overnight stay, breakfast, training and materials.