- This event has passed.
Employee Owners Training October 2019
24 October @ 12:00 pm - 25 October @ 12:00 pm
Our popular course is specifically for employees who hold a key role in the company’s ownership structure: elected employee trustees, employee directors, employee council members.
The training focuses on what makes employee ownership work, and provides the opportunity to learn from employee owners from other companies.
The course runs from 12 noon on 24th October until 12noon 25th October to facilitate travel arrangements and maximise learning and networking time.
Objective: To build knowledge and awareness of the benefits of employee ownership and to support employee owners in building a stronger, more engaged ownership culture within their businesses.
Designed for: New and Employee Directors, Employee Trustees, Employee Council Members
Format: The event will mix expert led instruction, collective knowledge sharing and interactive learning activities.
On completion of the course delegates will :
- Know what makes employee ownership work
- Understand what makes a productive ownership culture
- Be an informed employee owner able to interpret and assess business performance
- Be better informed on the workings of trusts and share schemes
- Return to the workplace able to share knowledge and inspire colleagues
Cost – £295 plus VAT per delegate – limited places, book now! Register here.